Tuesday, December 02, 2008

November Top 15


15. Manic Street Preachers - I'm Just A Patsy
14. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth
13. My Morning Jacket - Librarian
12. Ween - Baby Bitch
11. Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cherry Lane

10. Manic Street Preachers - Autumn Song
9. My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed
8. Wilco - Spiders (Kidsmoke)
7. Petula Clark - Downtown
6. Van Morrison - And It Stoned Me

5. Van Morrison - Brand New Day
4. Ryan Adams - Chin Up, Cheer Up
3. Superdrag - Drag Me Closer To You
2. Kelley McRae - Never Be

Song of the Month: Stevie Wonder - I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)

1 Comments:

Blogger Spencetron said...

You're the woman I've been waiting for. You're the girl that I really adore. Break it down Stevie.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home