Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Song of the Year

21. School of Fish - Three Strange Days
20. Matchbox Twenty - How Far We've Come
19. Ben Kweller - Thirteen
18. Massive Attack - Teardrop
17. The Dandy Warhols - Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth
16. Heart - Alone
15. Ray LaMontagne - Empty
14. Muse - Take A Bow
13. Al Stewart - Year of the Cat
12. The Eagles - How Long
11. Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
10. The Avett Brothers - Go To Sleep
9. The Replacements - Shiftless When Idle
8. Brendan Benson - Alternative To Love
7. Dolly Parton - Jolene
6. Kathleen Edwards - Run
5. Alanis Morissette - All I Really Want
4. Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want To Be
3. Tift Merritt - Broken
2. Sam Phillips - I Need Love
1. LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you used to be a poker player? Does this leave me as the best cash game player in Boulder? At least the best player that nobody knows? Does anyone want to go to the Commerce in Feb during the main event? I play $5/$10 and $10/$20.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you used to be a poker player? Does this leave me as the best cash game player in Boulder? At least the best player that nobody knows? Does anyone want to go to the Commerce in Feb during the main event? I play $5/$10 and $10/$20.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home