Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October Top 15


15. A.R. Rahman, Wendy Parr & Blaaze - Dreams On Fire
14. Metric - Gimme Sympathy
13. Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism
12. Ray LaMontagne - New York City's Killing Me
11. The Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler

10. K.T. Tunstall - Under the Weather
9. John Mayer feat. Taylor Swift - Half of My Heart
8. Bruce Springsteen - Human Touch
7. Big Country - In A Big Country
6. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight

5. Shawn Mullins - Anchored In You
4. Spoon - My Mathematical Mind
3. Kelley McRae - Never Be
2. Jets to Brazil - Sweet Avenue

Song of the Month: The Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed

5 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

YESSSSSS Big Country 1 hit wonder love!!!

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert,
But I can live... and breathe... and see the sun in wintertime.

STAY ALIVE!

4:32 PM  
Blogger tranquilchaos said...

Love me some Ray LaMontagne..
Check out Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers if you havent already..

7:51 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

I'm impressed by the Owl City! And (as i've been saying for years) i agree with tranquilchaos about RCPM. You should join me in Mexico in June, as an escape from Vegas.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Given your appreciation of Van the Man I thought you should probably check this out. It's one of those rare times when one of my favorite musicians and favorite writers combine forces to make something brilliant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNe4CgUZJGw

12:14 PM  
Anonymous WizardOfLove said...

The Stones are the best band ever. Let it Bleed is the best Stones album ever. However Let it Bleed is not the best album ever. Its still incredible though!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home