Monday, January 09, 2006

A Shout Out

I was going to do a WHOTW but I haven't seen anything all that abysmal in a while, so instead I decided to thank a lot of the people who helped my game improve last year, or have supported my career in a meaningful way. These people have helped me so much and it's them that I want to think about the next time I get sandwiched between Layne Flack and two fierce-looking Swedes. Some read this blog and some do not. Some I don't even know their real names. Several are supposed to be my students but I find I learn a lot from trying to teach them. I'm probably forgetting a few important people here, too. In alphabetical order:

Nate Abbott
Zach Axelrod
Ross Boatman
Truman Bradley
Chad Brown
Kendrick Brown
Craig from Canterbury
The Crewhaters:
Ben Greenberg
Michal Pickett
Zack Sanders
Paul Wasicka
FinalTheory
Melody Fuller
Hasan Habib
Alex Jacob
Jonas Jacobson
Brian Larson
Matt Matros
Mike4219
Mike Odeh
Joel Patchell aka gamblegambel
Rod Peate
Julian Silvain
Jimmy Sommerfeld
Ron Stanley
Bradley Swift
SYNDROME aka Irnman187
Napoleon Ta
Mike Tornes
Zoned87

___

Today: +3888
Year to date: +6280

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I made you. And this is how you repay me.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home