Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Big Dig

I set a new record tonight for the biggest loss I have ever come back from to record a profit during a day of poker. That's a great accomplishment for a poker player, kind of underrated.

I am extremely fired up for the EPT event on Sunday. However, I am having a hard time coming up with the cash. I can't seem to find a way to get a bunch of cash here in Europe. If anyone knows of a way to get, like, 6k Euro, here, please tell me. Also if anyone who reads this is playing in Baden, or knows someone who is, I could transfer them money on Stars or FTP in exhange for cash.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

1. Find street corner
2. suck approx 1k cocks
3. ???
4. Profit (6k Euro)

11:53 PM  
Blogger 81Trucolors said...

is step 3: steal $6k Euro?

If you know a good millionaire he could probably wire the money to an account of your choice. Might wanna ask him though.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Bag said...

Wurde Sie mögen mich Ihre Hoden saugen?

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home