Saturday, January 05, 2008

Down Down Under

I started tilting as soon as I got to DIA due to a predictably pathetic effort from United Airlines and haven't been in a good mood since. We did all manage to get to Melbourne safely, though PiMaster contracted a stomach illness. Joel and I had a pretty big loss online last night and I woke up to the enraging sound of Full Tilt action alerts blasting from his computer. I was planning on watching the NFL playoffs today but our satellite doesn't have the sports package, so I am off to search for a sports bar broadcasting the games. If I can't find one, I will play the $1k pot limit hold em event.

Incredibly we are staying in the same condo as last year, though arranged through a different company. We didn't plan for it, but I think it is actually the exact same room that we stayed in last year.

This is too nice a place to stay pissed off for long. I expect things to turn around quickly. Wild down and up swings have been the pattern of everything in my life the last eight months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, if it is the same apartment as last year then the games should be available on SkySports. Remember? We watched New England blow it in that very room.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the games on ESPN Australia last year in my room at 3 AM. ESPN simply carried the CBS/FOX feeds live, no satellite needed.

jeremiah

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home