Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Heating Up


I was cruising and crushing early, but then played a big pot going with my gut as I had promised I would do where I was wrong and had to ship 40% of a big stack away. Then I lost a few hands I played correctly and that was it for the rebuy event. I did feel like with the exception of that one hand, which was a tough spot, I was really on my game and my opponents feared me.

It got up into the mid 80s today and is supposed to be a ridiculous 97 fahrenheit tomorrow. A lot of big names started showing up at the Crown today and the rail started to thicken. The tennis is right around the corner. You can feel the energy in the city rising. It's a great time to be here.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Lookin' sexy.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

rugby or soccer jersey?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

F.C. Barcelona ftw.

12:50 PM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

a la Napoleon... dooood you have been working out!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

wouldn't be January in Melbourne without some heat, ride the wave. I'm also very happy you mentioned some tennis in there. If I had to compare your poker career to one tennis player's I'd pick J.W. Tsonga. I'm rooting for both of you

1:47 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

"J.W. Tsonga" probably not a good sign to be compared to someone I've never heard of.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

Moon has heard of everybody who's worth hearing of.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should rethink the poker wardrobe?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

Anonymous = PiMaster?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Nappy said...

yeah, moon seems to be kinda ripped, maybe it's the shirt

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home