Friday, February 29, 2008

February Top 15


15. The Black Crowes - Gone
14. The Avett Brothers - Die Die Die
13. The Killers - Romeo and Juliet
12. LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum
11. Liz Phair - Never Said

10. INXS - Don't Change
9. Social Distortion - Bad Luck
8. Bowling For Soup - High School Never Ends
7. The Dandy Warhols - Heroin Is So Passe
6. Toad the Wet Sprocket - Fall Down

5. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
4. Low Millions - Eleanor
3. Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want To Be
2. Heart - Alone

Song of the Month: Al Stewart - Year of the Cat

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gayest list ever! No wonder u choke down the stretch, LOL!

10:07 PM  
Blogger susanica said...

Thomas Fuller. I have this really tripped out reason as to why I ended up on your blog, but I would need to e-mail you to explain it all. It has to do with your canni-bus and the denver zoo and algebra class.

drop me a line at info@susanica.com

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

year of the cat...hidden gem

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your musical tastes are legitimately appalling. What is the point of even putting out such a douchey list? It's a waste of everyone's time. You can't honestly believe that Liz Phair plays music that is even remotely interesting. I'm 99.9% certain she doesn't write her own music.

The only people who might enjoy the same music as you are girls: age 9-who gives a crap, and gay, gay boys ages 9-14 whose father left the family and whose siblings are all female.

In closing, I think this list makes me hate you a little bit, and I don't even know you.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nombffjim http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just noticed your web site: Blogger: Bad Moon Rising when I was exploring delicious.
com. It looks as though someone enjoyed your blog so much they
decided to bookmark it - good job!

Here is my page; Suggested Site

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home