Monday, February 18, 2008

Ship The FTOPS Bet

I lost $6516 playing the FTOPS the last two weeks. The rebuys were under control - little of the damage came from that. I just didn't hit a good score and failed to cash in the three big buyin events. I cashed four times in nineteen events - twice in PLO, once in stud, and just once in NLHE (today's main event, busted Jonathan Little, ship another t-shirt and hat).

However, the team of MasterJ, PiMaster, and I won the pocket 5s FTOPS bet for $10k apiece, meaning I was able to turn an overall profit for the FTOPS. I think we all lost money, but the way pocket 5s scoring is set up it really rewards cashes and we (especially Pi) were able to get a bunch of those.

I am glad it's over - mentally I am exhausted and looking forward to a day or two without an impending donkament. It's great timing as we're headed to LA in a couple days ago for the tail end of the LA Poker Classic, including the main event which starts Saturday.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Well played in the Stud dude. Maybe next time a cash in the triple draw?

what did the individual winner get in your other bet?

4:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, congrats in the stud. Are you going to be playing the 10k WSOP Stud event this year?

10:11 AM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

I'll have to talk to JJ and Sorel, we'll see.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home