Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thoughts Inspired By FTOPS Event #2

I grinded a short stack for hours in the second FTOPS tournament, a $240 PLO knockout, winning about 94 all-in confrontations before finally busting in 26th place out of 1183 runners. I have better tournament results in PLO, O8, and limit hold em than I do in no limit, albeit with a small sample size. It's funny to think about that because I would be a losing cash player in each of those games at anything higher than low limits. In PLO I don't even know if I would be a winning 1-2 player, yet it might be my strongest tournament game. I can't wait to play these games at the WSOP this summer - they are all more fun than standard NLHE ring tourneys and will be a nice change of pace from the daily grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home