Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Salvaged Sunday

I won the $215 Heads-Up tournament on Stars for $18.5k this evening. I always dominate everyone in this tournament but traditionally have gotten sucked out on in the big preflop pots. Tonight I still got sucked out on a couple times but luckily I had owned them hard enough earlier in the match to weather the damage and move on, and I never took the crucial bad beat that normally knocks me out.

Hopefully this will spur me out of a major funk I had slipped into in poker and in life. I've been waiting for something to get me going.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me moons screenname on stars?

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done sir.......I have a feeling you may have now turned a corner. Good luck sir.
Dickie D

8:26 AM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

Sage Phantom on Stars.

10:02 AM  
Blogger zach said...

Congrats my friend!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GnightMoon said...
Sage Phantom on Stars.

Thank you sir

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home