Tuesday, September 23, 2008

F Bodog

This morning I received an email entitled Thomas, The Bodog Poker Open is back! The email kicked off like this:

Dear Thomas,

As a Bodog Poker Open Alumnist I’d like to take this opportunity to personally invite you to our next installment of the BPO kicking off on Sept. 28! The BPO II will consist of 14 tournaments held over eight days with more than $650,000 in prize money guaranteed. The main event on Sunday, Oct. 5 will award a guaranteed prize pool of $300,000, the largest ever in Bodog history.

The rest was more of the same. I sent Bodog a curt response:

Why don't you send me an e-mail about THE STATUS OF THE $25,000 IN BOUNCED CHECKS YOU SENT ME rather than this. Funny how Bodog has time to send me BPO emails yet hasn't contacted me about MY LOST MONEY in a month. Are you informing people that if they win a BPO tournament they won't be able to get their money, or are you going to let them find out the hard way?

Thomas Fuller
GnightMoon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, but pointless. I called and emailed them so much that I'm actually the reason they updated their cashier page with higher wait times for checks...

Meanwhile FT sends me a check in under a week these days, makes no sense.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got a much smaller sum of money ($300) after waiting about 2 and a half months. I got there attention when i sent an email with the subject "URGENT MISSING MONEY." Soon after they responded and sent an email with a fed ex tracking number. Good luck getting the money.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home