Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Don't Care About Poker Anymore

The WCOOP is in full swing and I have a couple guys, BlueFlare and TheMasterJ33, staying at my house. I should be fired up to play cards but I am not. Poker is not one of my top five priorities right now.

In spite of this, I do seem to play really well when I do get in there - as long as I am not playing nine-handed no limit hold em. That game is not exciting enough for me unless the stakes make it so.

I suspect I will get back into it a little more once the weather goes downhill, and especially after the NFL season ends. I have no interest or plans in cutting poker out cold-turkey but don't expect to see much about it on this blog. The plan for the Fall was to play three 5k events - the WCOOP main event and WSOP Circuit tournaments in southern and northern Indiana. Now I wonder if I will play any of them, simply because they are on weekends and I would rather not miss any NFL action.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I'm curious what your top five priorities are.

This better not mean you won't be visiting next month.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...POKER DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Bored in St. George said...

Girls hate football

1:00 PM  
Blogger PunkyPickett said...

Here's my top 5 guess:

1. girls
2. football
3. hiking before it gets too cold
4. more football
5. hanging out w/ friends

1:21 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

Pickett with pretty accurate guesswork; however she failed to consider softball.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home