Thursday, June 04, 2009

37th

I busted in 37th place of the $1500 6-handed for $6970. I was really happy with my play throughout the tournament. Hands came few and far between today, as they did yesterday. The difference was yesterday I was at exploitable tables and the cards didn't dictate everything. Today a situation developed where I was just going to need to get good hands to win, and I didn't get enough.

Some friends are coming into town this weekend. Since I am feeling a little fatigued and a tad sick, I think I am going to take the next three days off and come back for the next 6-handed event, a $2500 affair on Monday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kwicky said...

Damnit, sorry man, I know it's disappointing to go fairly deep and only get 4x the buy-in, but congrats on yet another '09 score. Keep it up man, you are crushing! See you in a few days...

11:37 PM  
Blogger 81Trucolors said...

Congrats dude! You sounded confident and attuned the whole way.

11:55 PM  
Blogger 81Trucolors said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

Congrats dude! You sounded confident and attuned the whole way.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Ryan Wanger said...

Ain't nothing as helpful as being able to go forward playing with confidence! Are you allowed to play Settlers and PR on your days off?

8:19 AM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

Wrong house for Catan or PR, sadly.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home