Wednesday, January 06, 2010

PCA Day One

I am onto day two of the PCA with 58,400 chips, which I believe is a little above average.

There is nowhere in the world I would rather be right now than in the Bahamas playing this poker tournament. Every day has been better than the last. I was hypnotized there for a while by some things I thought I wanted but did not, but I am remembering what it is to be Tom Fuller - and it's not too bad.

Condolences to the Wolf, who lost an ugly hand to a fish to get knocked out just as this great tournament was getting started.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Good luck Thomas. There is no one I would rather see win this thing. Time to lend some weight to the phrase Once in a blue moon...?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Chris Viox said...

If you make it through today, can you put your seat number for Friday so I can try to find you once Julie and I get in tomorrow. Same for Joel and Paul. Good luck, and looking forward to some good times!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

GLGL man. Keep us updated here please, I will be watching with baited breath.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home