Friday, June 10, 2011

Event #16 $10000 2-7 Draw Lowball Championship

I sifted through a ton of garbage hands today, and finally went a little bananas when I caught a decent looking draw. I ran into a monster, whiffed my draw, and was reduced to one third of the starting stack. After that it was grind mode and though I doubled up once, it wasn't enough and I was eliminated rather early from the tournament.

Jennifer Tilly, who was playing at an adjacent table, is the Poker Hottie of the Day.


I know what a lot of you are thinking - three hotties so far, one's been a dude, and one's an old lady. Pickings have been slim the last couple days. But that's besides the point. Jennifer Tilly is 52 years old. Still boneable. Amazing. Props.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if only she looked remotely as good right now as she does in that picture.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so true. The poker life has taken its toll on Ms. Tilly.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Taylor said...

Bone on, Thomas Fuller. That's classy ;).

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You obviously didn't see her at Lotus - she looks nothing like that picture IRL. I demand a redaction.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home