Wednesday, October 05, 2011

September Top 15



15. Oasis - Waiting For the Rapture
14. Whiskeytown - Yesterday's News
13. Ryan Adams - Lucky Now
12. The Head and the Heart - Lost in My Mind
11. Whiskeytown - 16 Days

10. Brendan Benson - Folk Singer
9. Brendan Benson - Tiny Spark
8. The Alternate Routes - All That I See
7. Matchbox Twenty - The Difference
6. The Head and the Heart - Down in the Valley

5. Rich Price - Turn Off My Heart
4. The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
3. Whiskeytown - Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight
2. Brendan Benson - Jet Lag

Song of the Month: Whiskeytown - Dancing With the Women at the Bar

4 Comments:

Blogger Bag said...

#7 #5 #4 !!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

#8 !

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gnight - Same guy who took your pics - That whiskeytown album is great! You picked my favorite song too - think we might be soul mates.

10:36 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

Hopefully you took my picks not my pics.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home