Friday, August 11, 2006

The End of the Story

I've been saying for about a week now that this summer has been like reading a really good book. It's been thrilling. You strive forever to finish the book and when it's finally over, it comes as a shock that there's nothing more to read. The experience is over. Eventually there will be another book to read.

Ironically, in the wake of by far the most important and exciting event in the history of this blog and my career, I will not be writing anything about the experience or its ramifications for at least a week or two. I'm going rafting with the six million dollar man and a bunch of friends in Utah this week, then taking a road trip. At some point I will be writing A LOT about all of this but for now I will just say I thought Jamie Gold played spectacular poker yesterday and is a very deserving World Champion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home