Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Relaxed and Confident

The house had a disappointing last few days, as MasterJ and Toph were both knocked out pretty early. Michael Odeh, who I was staking along with the Fish, also bit the dust. That leaves myself, Paul, and PiMaster. We are probably the three playing the best tournament poker in the house right now, and I wouldn't bet against any of us.

I feel very comfortable with my situation. Getting two days off was key as I got all the tilt out of my system, realized I have already outlasted well more than half the field, and thought about how meaningless chip position is at this stage of the tournament. I play an excellent short stack (although I'm really not that short) and I'm prepared to be one for however long it takes. I will not panic and make a bad play for all my chips. I want this bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lazypoo87 said...

Clap.... Clap....... Clap.
:) good to hear. I wish I were you lol. Well 2 more years :). Until we meet at the final table tho. GL:)

6:54 AM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

good run buddy...but don't worry too much...5% of 12 million will take you far

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home