Sunday, October 22, 2006

Indiana

I don't really have a lot to say about the tournaments so far. The first one, $300 NL, had over 800 players and we decided not to play it cause we would have been deep down the alternate list and come in with like 7x BBs. The second was the $500 limit and I did ok but lost some pots in the second and third levels and went out a bit later. The third was the $1k NL today and basically I made a stupid bluff to blow most of my stack.

I'm absolutely loving New Albany, IN where we're staying for some reason. I had this tomato-basil-sage soup on Friday at a small place that I've been thinking about ever since. It feels like fall, it feels like real life, and it feels just great after what I've been doing the last four months.

___

500 limit: -540
1k NL: -1060

Year to date: 200,074

2 Comments:

Blogger Spencetron said...

You know what else mixes well with sage?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

Are you voting in Colorado?

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home