Sunday, December 03, 2006

13

I was at the Bellagio for almost thirteen hours today in the 2k event. It's possible that I had below average chips the entire tournament. But I played about as well as I could and just grinded it to a 13th place finish out of the ~400 who played. I really picked up a lot of chips preflop without showdowns just by sniffing weakness and putting my stack in. On the bubble I sucked out with nines against Tony Cousineau's aces but I really didn't feel bad about it because I thought I deserved to at least make the money considering how well I had played. I put the second raise in so many times with the second best hand and it worked every time.

Alex got 14th for the same payout which meant our 5% swap was meaningless.

I'm going to watch football tomorrow and return to the Bellagio for the 3k on Monday.
___

Thursday night (Kwickfish co-op): +7940/2 = +3970
1.5k NL: -1590
1k nightly Friday: -1080
2k NL: +4900

Year to date: 227,289

4 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

nice job luna -13th in that field is impressive - see you in a couple days

1:26 PM  
Blogger Carter Rose said...

what site did you guys decide to play on? whats your screenname?

1:38 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

Going to keep my online business close to the vest for a while.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Carter Rose said...

seriously? whats the reason for this? before you were as open as posting hand histories? feel free to respond to this via email if needed. Carter@thedetour.net

Carter

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home