Friday, December 01, 2006

Hardcore Hold 'em

After the Foxwoods tournaments I did not play a single hand of poker for the rest of the month. I still haven't logged a real session of my own online, although I believe I have found the site that will be receiving the bulk of my business when I return to the online realm (which will likely happen during or after the Five Diamond). Last night I played a short session with the Kwickfish. Things went real well, the poker felt fresh and I had a great time.

The next two and a half weeks may feature the most intense live poker play of my life, including the WSOP. I plan on playing every single Five Diamond event. There is a nightly $1k event at the Bellagio that I will likely play if I bust before 7 PM. There are cash games and single-table satellites for the $15k main event. There is online poker. The Gambler, Wolf, and Bag all check into Chez Wasicka early next week. At that point I may slow it down, depending on how things are going.

I made a very early exit in the $1500 this afternoon. The 1k nightly starts in half an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home