Monday, January 15, 2007

Debacle Down Under

Today was the worst major tournament I've ever had. The structure was fantastic and I had a great table. There was a lot of excitement down at the Crown and I felt like everything was set up for me to make a huge run but my cards were laughably bad all day. Just brutal. I made one stupid bluff of 6k when I couldn't afford it and then lost the rest with J9 vs A7 all-in on a 986 flop. MasterJ was quickly ousted as well. Paul is on to day two with above average chips. I'm extremely frustrated right now but at least it's the middle of summer in perhaps the greatest city on earth. I'll get over it soon enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bracket said...

The poker gods aren’t scorning you. They want you to thoroughly enjoy a place as rad as Australia. Save the luck for a place much less fun. Like any other tournament you’ll play in this year.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

yeah, enjoy the hundred degree heat. Remember you can always come to AZ this summer to try and recreate it

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home