Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jealous Again


Paul is making a huge run in the Aussie Millions. He's 8th in chips with around 70 left going into day 3. I can tell he's playing extremely well and I expect him to final table this one.

Meanwhile I'm sitting in a lobby playing on Kazakhpoker. I'm really happy for Paul of course, but damn I wish it was me.

Another player still in the Aussie Millions is Joe Hachem (two to Paul's left starting today). I can't say enough about his play. I always like to think I play a lot like him, as I'm sure a lot of players do. Hachem was down to 4k in this tournament (we started with 20) and is now at 275k.

I don't think there's a big difference between me and Paul or Hachem at this point. But that's obviously not the case if you look at results. There's a huge difference. It might only come down to a few decisions a day. But a few decisions is the difference between grinding on Kazakhpoker and playing for a million bucks. I'm just getting sick of repeating this mantra.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

What the hell is Kazahkpoker? It sounds worse than shit on a log.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Bag said...

DurrrrrrPoker.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home