Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Top 5 Poker Blogs

My Current List of the Best Poker Blogs on the Internet:

5. Joe Pelton
Detailed and witty big buy-in tournament hand histories from the likely WPT Player of the Year.

4. Bad Moon Rising
Will be interesting to see how interesting this blog is now that I am "retired."

3. You Can't Miss What You Can't Measure
The most elegant prose ever written by a pro poker player.

2. Shannon Shorr
The most entertaining, pulse-pounding poker blog of 2006. No poker blog has ever been as exciting or updated as frequently, with daily and sometimes multi-daily posts detailing Shannon's rise from collegiate online player to tournament Player of the Year contender.

1. I Hate My Job
Only time will tell if Gambler can keep it up, but currently this blog is unmatched in frequency, honesty, creativity, humor, and dementia.

3 Comments:

Blogger . said...

So many people to thank... first off tom for encouraging me to kick it off in the first place, want to thank bad beats for pissing me off - always write my best stuff in a daze of anger, wolf for being my number one comment man, too many others to list...

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's complete horse dung that you are "retired" but whether you give up playing tournament poker or not, I really think you should start adding commentator to your list of activities.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF? I didn't hit 'Publish'. Anyway, that was me.
Truman

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home