Saturday, August 18, 2007

FTOPS Event 12

I made it to day two of the FTOPS $2500 event, a monster two-day event with a first place prize of $400k, with an average stack. I was in a desperate state early but doubled up and then doubled up twice in two hands, then cruised to a fairly big stack, then lost some chips the last level. We're not quite in the money yet.

MastersJ33 and Pi are still in too, Pi with a nice sized stack and J with the shortest of the 78 left. Play resumes tomorrow at 1 PM Mountain.

I wrote down every hand I played but there might be some opponents who read this blog so I won't post them yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaheed said...

omg gogogo. I'll try to watch you today.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go moon!

2:55 PM  
Blogger David said...

Good job finishing 10th.

That Grndhog was sitting well later, over 1mill in chips with 7 left.

6:33 PM  
Blogger KajaPoker said...

nice work Moon. I watched for a while. Tough bubble.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched most of it moon u really imploded. you should have coasted into top 5 and collect 100k+ but for some reason u battled with other big stack with just 1 pair. watching u was like seeing your favorite sport team just blow it during the final minute. I wanted to burn my moon jersey.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

should have called zee justin at the end ! jk :) Nice run man ...you'll get there 1st some day...gotta keep pushing gl

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home