Sunday, August 31, 2008

August Top 15


15. We Are Scientists - After Hours
14. Brendan Benson - Get It Together
13. Weezer - Thought I Knew
12. Bran Van 3000 - Loaded
11. Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over

10. MGMT - Electric Feel
9. Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
8. MGMT - Kids
7. Queens of the Stone Age - Mosquito Song
6. Cake - Jolene

5. Kathleen Edwards - Run
4. Asia - Heat of the Moment
3. Paul Westerberg - Runaway Wind
2. MGMT - Time To Pretend

Song of the Month: Brendan Benson - Alternative to Love

4 Comments:

Blogger zach said...

I had never heard of MGMT until 2 days ago - now my roommates have "Time to Pretend" playing almost around the clock.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moon is all about MGMT in August. My buddy was playing the song Kids all summer long in vegas during WSOP. It was a big highlight of an otherwise miserable trip. that album has some other good tunes on it also. Later.

-Jobless23

5:34 PM  
Blogger Nate Abbott said...

I think that's the wrong album art on MGMT...

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best 15 in a while.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home