Friday, June 12, 2009

Swimming With the Sharks

I wound up busting in third place in the second round of the $1500 shootout. The table was really tough with the exception of a few players including one of the wildest maniacs I have ever seen. It was like a noose tightening throughout the afternoon and evening as the weaker players steadily went broke until it was down to me, Peter Jetten, Chris Klodnicki, and Jason Somerville. Jetten was solid all day, Klodnicki was making me really uncomfortable playing a strong preflop game, and Somerville was steadily vacuuming up chips playing Negreanu-style. In the end Somerville busted me in a race and then won it a few hands later.

MasterJ took third place in the $1500 PLHE for $78,826. Toph won his table and moves on to the third and final round Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home