Sunday, November 01, 2009

October Top 15


15. Alice in Chains - Check My Brain
14. Augustana - Sweet and Low
13. The Avett Brothers - Tear Down the House
12. Augustana - Hey Now
11. Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Blossom

10. George Michael - Faith
9. Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
8. The Avett Brothers - Backwards With Time
7. The Avett Brothers - When I Drink
6. Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Mockingbird

5. Big Country - In a Big Country
4. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart
3. Cake - Short Skirt/Long Jacket
2. Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cold Roses

Song of the Month: Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - If I Am A Stranger

2 Comments:

Blogger Spencetron said...

Glad the Avett Brothers are on your list. Although I'm sure you've listened to them, I highly recommend Old Crow Medicine Show.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

There should be a rule that you can't mention Faith w/o also posting the video. Blingy boots, tight jeans, oddly implied heterosexuality...it's magic.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home