Thursday, January 07, 2010

PCA Day Two

I am still breathing in the PCA main event. I spent the entire day as a short stack and emerged with 64,600 chips, which is less than half the average. But it is also my high water mark of the entire tournament.

I am so grateful to still be in this event, not only for the chance at prize money but also the experience. It's so great to play with people like Matt Graham, Annette Obrestad, and Phil Ivey (first time ever). I learn so much every time I play one of these, and nothing in the world is more exciting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Teddy DaRussian said...

awesome - good luck bro

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you do well, I enjoy reading your blog. But clearly you are someone who does not have his priorities straight. Although the experience you gain will probably prove to be valuable, the money is what counts. If it didn't why would you quit sports betting. You say you enjoy the challenge of sports betting, but if that is the case, why quit if its not about the money? The same concept applies to poker.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Jody said...

Good luck with the tournament. You can make a comeback.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Nappy said...

dude, you are it if i every saw anyone who was bi-polar

7:28 AM  
Blogger 81Trucolors said...

Good luck Moon!

7:40 AM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Good luck Mo(o)n!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

Run Hot!!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home