Sunday, February 21, 2010

NAPT Venetian Day One

Sometimes I feel bad that the most popular form of poker in 2010 is full-ring tournament play. Poker is such a beautiful game. Playing it live, ten-handed, with average stacks of 30-50 big blinds is a corruption. I feel bad for the people that win a satellite to an event like this, the people who are playing in their first big tournament. I feel bad for the people who win a seat to a WSOP $1000 or $1500 event in a bar league or basement kitty. Ten-handed poker with shallow stacks is an abomination of what poker should be. This alleged "big tournament" is not any finer than your average online MTT. It's just more uncomfortable.

I am on to day two with 16,300 chips. Blinds will start at 500-1000-100 tomorrow at noon.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Arrrr in!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

7:09 AM  
Blogger . said...

I am going to go ahead and come out and say it. 6max PLO 40 bb cap online cash games are the best form of poker.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home