Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LOST Week


I could blog about the best season in the history of Survivor, or a compelling good vs. evil matchup in the NBA Western Conference Finals. I could blog about my life, about poker or relationships, personal growth or lack thereof. Instead, I'm going to post about five blogs over the next week on LOST, which airs for the final time Sunday night. If you are not current on the show and plan to someday catch up, avoid this blog for the next week. Spoilers will abound.

I wrote about LOST's first season a couple years ago. Most of what I wrote then still rings true. I will be forever frustrated by what LOST could have been and wasn't, but that doesn't mean I haven't mightily enjoyed the ride. I still have five episodes to watch before Sunday's finale. Like wrapping up a great book, I am already saddened that I will soon have no more to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home