Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Event #27 1.5k Seven Card Stud Hi-Low

This was an interesting experience. I started out at a laughable table with some incredibly horrendous players. I played good hands, I made good hands, and I chipped up to what may have been the biggest stack in the tournament. The last three hours everything changed, as I swam cold in waters that had suddenly become infested with some of the nastiest sharks in the game. I finished the day with 9,500 chips. Average is around 14k.

My entire outlook on poker has drastically changed over the last two weeks. More on this after the Series.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAARGH! said...

uh-oh - you're seated with Dwan. GL today! Hope your run well...

8:09 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

"My entire outlook on poker has drastically changed over the last two weeks."

Are you retiring again?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home