Sunday, October 03, 2010

EPT London £1k Heads-Up Day One

I won three best of three matches today to advance to the final eight of this 61 player tournament. I whisked away my first opponent in two rounds without incident, then played a tough Belgian Pokerstars Pro named Matthaias De Muelder. I lost a coinflip for 100% of the chips to lose round one, then fell behind in round two. But I won two races to take the round, then beat him in round three. I then beat David Paredes 2-0. He was a strong opponent but I fared well in the all-in pots.

We are now in the money. First will be something like £21k. I won't be making any deals this time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Good Luck!

6:50 PM  
Blogger 81Trucolors said...

GL Tom!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Philipp Vogel said...

Money is not primary... Quit making money!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home