Saturday, June 11, 2011

Event #17 $1500 HORSE

I haven't concluded whether I should be playing tourneys like this or not. I'm much better than many of the players but significantly worse than many others. I'm likely to get something going but unlikely to get super deep, and winning would take a series of miracles. I really need to sharpen my skills in several mixed games if I want to keep playing them, but there's almost no chance of that happening now.

I played well today and didn't make any obscene mistakes but was slightly overmatched on occasion and ultimately expired late at night after losing a huge pot to one of the better players, Pat Pezzin.

I don't know if I'll see Cyndy Violette the rest of the Series as she's gotten away from NLHE the last few years, so she's the Poker Hottie of the Day. I was staring her down from a distance this evening, marveling like I would at some gorgeous mountain peak.

Cyndy has made health her priority and it's really paying dues. At 51, Cyndy still rocks a bodacious body highlighted by strong, sexy arms, shoulders, and a spectacular rack that laughs in the face of gravity. She's hard and soft in all the right places. The one time I played with her, she was cool, cordial, and never tapped on the aquarium while witnessing some horrific stud-8 plays - which is more than can be said for some other name pros I played with today.

6 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

These "hotties" are making me soft in all the right places... step it up Luna!

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elvis sir.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Nappy said...

@thegravewolf hahhahahahaha

11:05 AM  
Blogger Nappy said...

and with regard to these "hotties" of the day, it has gotten pretty comical. Is this a cry for help Mr. Moon?

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gnight - Are you laying the bait out there for all the lonely cougars?

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Taylor said...

I think the descriptions in this post are stellar - I'm almost turned on over here ;). At the same time, I can't help but notice that the Moon is out a chunk of change since he's started writing up WSOP hotties. I recognize one loses more than one wins in poker, but now might be a good time to start staring more at the cards in hand rather than at the racks of 50-year-old women across the room. Just a thought ;).

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home