Tuesday, September 06, 2011

August Top 15

15. Sublime - What I Got (Reprise)
14. Billy Squier - Lonely Is the Night
13. Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
12. The Hollies - Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)
11. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Om Nashi Me

10. Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
9. Dusty Springfield - So Much Love
8. Ray LaMontagne - For The Summer
7. Sublime - Caress Me Down
6. Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks

5. Loudon Wainwright III - Daughter
4. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
3. Adam Sandler - Real Love
2. Ryan Adams - Lucky Now

Song of the Month: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

So you went with "Hand in My Pocket" instead of "All I Really Want"? :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

All I Really Want was a song of the month a couple yrs ago and is by far my favorite (btw I finally got it the next morning), but Hand In My Pocket was big this month.

1:41 PM  
Blogger john said...

Check out The Head and The Heart...it's right up your alley.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the song lists make the Not Enough List or the Too Much List?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Woah. Been jamming to Edward Sharpe for a few weeks. nice.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home