Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sunshine On My Shoulders

Waking up and opening the window in my room, getting a drink of water before going back to bed. Waking up, walking outside in just my shorts, and sneezing three times. The feel of cool green grass between my toes. Falling asleep feeling the slight burn I got from the sun eight hours ago, between my shoulderblades and on my triceps. The open door in the dance room, with no temperature difference walking outside through the open door. Walking with the i-pod, watching my shadow. Dusk at seven. Windchimes.

I can't estimate how important the weather/climate/seasons are to me. When I get out and feel the sun on my skin, I feel great. It's as simple as that. Looking back I've had a good April/May each of the last eight years. It's my favorite time of the year. It just feels great to be alive. I'm happier than I've been since October. Most importantly, I'm excited about the future.

___

Monday afternoon: +8138

YTD: 64,800

2 Comments:

Blogger Carter Rose said...

hey I was just wandering what your screename on Party was. Ive been keeping up with your blog and its pretty interesting. But I wanted to watch you play. I did a search for gnightmoon and it said that it doesnt exist...

9:06 AM  
Blogger Bag said...

One must have a tricep in order for one to sun it.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home