Monday, October 30, 2006

Chip Leader Final Table

This is how the day went:

Beginning: Idiots dumping stacks to me when I had monsters and they had one pair.

Early-Middle: Busting PiMaster on a bad beat and busting slowplayed pocket kings with a double gutshot.

Late-Middle: Stealing

Bubble: Stealing

Two Tables: Stealing

Final Table 10-handed: Aces UTG, got big action, wound up busting KQs.

I had very little in terms of big preflop hands but I just walked on water all day as far as not running into hands when I was stealing. When I did get called, I kept hitting big flops and getting paid off.

There are some solid players at the final table but with Manny Minaya short-stacked I think I am the favorite to take it down. Anything less than first would be disappointing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spencetron said...

play like Brady

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home