Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sucking in Poker But Not in Life

Two more small tournaments quickly went down the tubes. The $300 NL involved me value betting a big hand and getting called by a bigger one. The $500 NL involved a two hour stretch of useless hands ending in a desperation push with Q2s.

It's been a bit of a cold stretch in poker, and I have yet to make a real attempt to relocate my major online business to a new site or sites.

I'm really enjoying life though right now. The Bag came in tonight, MasterJ rolled in a bit later, and the Wolf gets here tomorrow. I'm really excited about this trip (especially my inevitable victory in the main event just 10 days from now) and the future: Vermont, Foxwoods, home to my new condo in Shanahan Ridge, then the Bahamas, Australia, and beyond in 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home