Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hot

I'm averaging about twelve hours a day at the Bellagio. Once again I've made a huge run at the Five Diamond, and this time I'll be coming back for day two of the 2.5k event. There are 12 players left, almost all solid pros, and I have below average chips and a nightmare draw with chipleader Jeff Madsen to my left and Nam the Machine Le to his left. I really hope we can get down to one table in a hurry because it is going to be extremely difficult for me to accumulate chips in this shorthanded setting unless I pick up a bunch of hands.

Obviously my game has gone through the roof recently. I'll probably write more about this in a while.

I'm not the only one. The Gambler won a tournament at Caesar's tonight and PiMaster took down first place in last night's PLO event of the Ultimate Bet Online Championships for $26,676.

Tomorrow's final table starts at 3 PM Pacific. There will be updates and a payout structure on pokerpages.com and cardplayer.com.

4 Comments:

Blogger acehighwine said...

Awesome! Best of luck!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Go get 'em.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

flop the nuts

3:47 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

That was a tough race to lose. Come back strong and you'll get there. You have to actually, because I never root for somebody (except the Reds) for longer than three years without them winning a championship. Examples: Arizona Basketball, Ohio State Football, Roger Federer, and Mac Tennis.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home