Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Definition of Dominance

I watched Roger Federer deconstruct another chanceless Australian Open opponent tonight on tv. In the postmatch interview they asked him about his cheering box, how there were new people tonight that hadn't been there before. He said they were his parents and sister, in town to watch him play. They got to Australia a week ago. And went touring. They'd watch him the second week of the tournament.

Their flight out of Australia is booked for Monday morning, the day after the final.
___

I head back to the States tomorrow. At LAX I'm going to decide between an all-day journey to Atlantic City or a quick flight home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kwicky said...

Moon, Poker After Dark is postponed, therefore I'm going to Borgata. You should join me! Give me a call

2:25 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

If only any of my favorite sports teams approached Federesqueness . . . . . glad you saw some tennis. Roddick is a nasty ping-pong player.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home