Saturday, March 10, 2007

Quick Exit


Blinds 1k-2k 200 ante. Sam Grizzle made it 6k in the hijack and I looked down at A9o in the big blind. I decided to shove in for about 29k total. I'm around 50/50 on this play. I think it's really close. Last night I think it was an easy push considering how much he was raising in late position but this was early on at a new, tougher table so I don't think he'd be raising complete shit like he was yesterday. Anyways he called with jacks and I lost.

Toph has a big stack currently and I like his chances. He's playing very well it appears.

The next few weeks are completely up in the air. I have no idea where I'll be going. There are many possibilities and hanging out in Boulder is also an attractive option. I'll decide some of it today and tomorrow and go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home