Friday, June 01, 2007

In Position

I've been playing a decent amount of online poker (for me) recently, simply because I've felt like playing. I've run good, played very well using a loose/nit strategy, and played only in easy games. I accomplished my goal of getting to +$32k for the year, which puts me in position to play the ten WSOP events I want to and still be up for the year assuming a strikeout. I'm proud of this accomplishment considering
a) I'm down $62k in live tournaments in 2007
b) Most of my professional poker player friends have struggled in 2007. The ones who have won have won big.

The next hand of poker I play may be at the World Series of Poker, as I will be competing in the Best in Boulder Frisbee Golf Championships this weekend, working hard on the brewery next week, and then going to my friend Nick's wedding in Tennessee next weekend.

Some other goings-on in my life have really pissed me off lately but I am confident I am living the life I want to and I feel good about the future, whatever it may hold.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

I'm sorry to see the wolf blog deleted from the links although considering the lack of content lately on this blog it's doubtful anyone would be using it...

2:52 AM  
Blogger Lazypoo87 said...

Awesome dude. Haha play those "juicy" games... (i hate when people call cash games juicy) and win that moooney. Fuck man ur up more than what i've bee working on all year.. :(. Well... stake me win you win the world series of poker... ur my last hope :(

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home