Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Huge Run

I made my first ever cash in PokerStars (in)famous 6000+ player Sunday Million, and made quite a run before busting on a marginal hand in 36th place. I've made a couple pacing adjustments in my game which have helped out a lot the last couple days. I actually had three marginal plays where I put in chips badly today, each of which blew up in my face, and took a couple bad beats. My gear-shifting is almost seamless now and I am closer to my goal of playing a perfect tournament.

I am fortunate to be able to learn from a near perfect and wildly creative tournament player, my good friend TheMasterJ33. Today he got second place in the Ultimate Bet Sunday tournament for $26.5k - just six weeks ago he won the same tournament.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyrus said...

http://valleywag.com/tech/politics/massachusetts-governor-proposes-jail-time-for-online-gamblers-321746.php

just because you're not on aim right now and i didn't want to forget to link you to that...fucking absurd.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home