Friday, December 14, 2007

Five Diamond Day Two

Had 15,600 to start.
400-800-100
Drew the BB to start and folded 53o to a raise.
Walked Martin Deknijff the next hand with 32o.
Folded KTs in the cutoff with the big stack in the BB. That one was close with 14k in my stack.
Moved to new table with 13,500, would have been UTG but now I get the button.
John Hoang raises button to 2,500 definitely an ATC spot for him I ship it for 12,700 in the BB with QJs he folds.
Fold A9o MP.
Fold A8o UTG this would have looked huge.
Jon Kalmar raises EP two guys call i have K9o in BB with 12k and fold.
Hoang limps cutoff I am prepared to jam any medium queen, any king, any ace even knowing he will call real light but his range is literally BELOW an average hand here but I pick up 72o and fold - he later shows down J2s. This hand summed up the whole tournament for me, just complete shit. This was the worst cards I have ever had in a main event. I thought it could not be worse than the 2007 WSOP main event but this one shattered all records. I won ten pots in 9.5 hours of play and only had a pair in two of them and never better than a pair.
11,500

500-1000-100
Fold 54o 3rd pos flop is 632.
Shove AJo UTG for 11k Erik Cajelais shoves for 25k behind me and then Fred Berger reshoves behind him. JJ for Cajelais, AKs for Berger, board comes KTxxx.
I think I was actually supposed to fold this AJ here but it was a lighter than usual shoving spot because the table was really loose and aggressive and I had John Hoang and some young kid to my right who never let it get to me unopened. Still though it was probably a fold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home