Monday, June 09, 2008

Take the Unders

In my WSOP preview I estimated I would play roughly 29 events and $100,000 worth of buyins. I am already 3-4 events and ~$15,000 behind due to two deep runs. I'm pretty sure I won't play the 10k Heads Up or 10k PLO, two tournaments I was on the fence for. There are a number of 5 PM tournaments I want to play throughout the WSOP; I won't play the noon tournament on those days.

It will be an epic WSOP and I probably won't take more than one day off in a row the next four weeks, but perhaps not quite as exhausting as I had envisioned.

This should be a really fun week with the $1500 shootout, $1500 PLO, $5000 NLHE, and $2500 PLHE/PLO. These are four tournaments I've been fiending to play for months.

5 Comments:

Blogger gaamblor said...

whats your thinking on the headsup? i'm similarly on the fence

9:01 AM  
Blogger ben said...

thats a great shot of you. maybe not the most intimidating look ever, but still pretty choice.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

I agree with Ben, but what happened to your finger? Paper cut?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

Paper cut, lol.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Kwicky said...

nice pic, haha

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home