Friday, April 16, 2010

On The Home Again

After an epic journey home involving copious lightning, mud, and stirring conversation, I rolled into Boulder a little after 4 AM this morning. I am playing the Heartland Poker Tour tonight, embarking on another (one day, beer-fueled) journey tomorrow, then kicking back and watching a lot of playoff basketball and hockey for the next week. I will also be purchasing a new computer and hope to finally crank out some pages for the book. There will be no WPT Championship for me this year, though there is still a slim chance I will enter a $25k event later this year.

Once again, I have returned home from the road feeling like a bigger and better person than the day I left.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeremiah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

If you want a computer for writing, you should try a macbook on for size. You won't be disappointed.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Michal Greenberg said...

I just got a new MacBook myself! It hasn't come in yet, but I'm super excited about it!

(My purchase was based on a moderate amount of research, a lot of friends' recommendations, and a trial of their very nice keyboard)

4:01 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

It will be a new macbook pro.

8:37 PM  
Blogger kwickchick said...

You forgot to mention the drenching rain, sheriff and tow truck. LOL! Good memories! lylab

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Danny said...

Definitely get the macbook pro - or even an ipad (if they fix the wireless issues!)

2:32 AM  
Blogger Spencetron said...

I think you should get a typewriter.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home