Saturday, April 03, 2010

March Top 15

15. Kings of Leon - Dusty
14. Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator
13. Brendan Benson - Feel Like Myself
12. Amy Macdonald - This Is The Life
11. AC/DC - Highway To Hell

10. The Kings - This Beat Goes On/Switchin' To Glide
9. John Mayer - Who Says
8. Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked
7. Ween - What Deaner Was Talkin' About
6. Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me & Neither Do I

5. Them Crooked Vultures - Gunman
4. Ida Maria - Oh My God
3. Them Crooked Vultures - Warsaw Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up
2. Old Crow Medicine Show - Highway Halo

Song of the Month: Exile - Kiss You All Over

3 Comments:

Blogger jressle said...

rush poker graph please

4:25 PM  
Blogger GnightMoon said...

I haven't played Rush since the interview at the end of February, except for a one hour session this morning in which I lost $200.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helluva song choice there Thomas, takes me back... enjoy your blog, keep up the good work

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home