Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This Beat Goes On/Switchin' To Glide

Since I got home two weeks ago, I have played some poker, watched quite a bit of college basketball, ridden the rollercoaster that is Boulder weather, and maintained an active social life. Sometime next week I will head to St. Louis for the WSOP Circuit, but that may be the last live tournament I play until the WSOP at the end of May. Spring is the best time to be in Boulder, it's always important to come into the WSOP fresh and healthy, there are still many things I want to accomplish before heading to Vegas, and the FTOPS and SCOOP will provide enough action to keep me sharp.

I had planned to travel to Europe for the EPT Championship, but I think that is on the shelf for the time being. There is still another European trip on the horizon, likely this fall.
___

Congratulations to the kwickchick, Leah Wasicka, on her second place finish at the Ladies event at Harrah’s Rincon. The thought of two Wasickas on the circuit is rather frightening, for multiple reasons.
___

About a month ago I did an interview for Cash Plays on Rush Poker.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bag said...

@kwickfish: I'm currently railing my sister

2:10 PM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Just for the sake of clarity I'd like to point out that Bag has cut Kwicky's tweet off (eeee) before it's conclusion.

Expanded Tweet:

@kwickfish:I'm currently railing my sister, Leah and my aunt Margie

Grow up Bag.

12:51 AM  
Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Also, BIG CONGRATS to Kwickchick!!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Bag said...

I've seen that tweet and it would require a logging saw to sever.

9:10 AM  
Blogger kwickchick said...

Awwwww. Thanks boys. I had a great time. I am very thankful my brother was there with me. Thanks bro! And also thanks Tom for the lesson you gave me before heading out. I feel incredibly privileged having learned from the best! : )

9:57 AM  
Blogger Mister Zero said...

Hey, I co-wrote 'This Beat Goes On/Switchin' to Glide', and saw your tag. Pretty cool! Check us out at our website thekingsarehere dot com
jp

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home