Saturday, June 19, 2010

Event #35 10k Heads-Up NL Championship

I had been looking forward to this event for months, but when push came to shove I chickened out and never registered for it. I was somewhat down today, disappointment still lingering from the 5k 6-max. I was lethargic having gotten up at 6:30 to watch the USA game against Slovenia. I was uncomfortable throwing 10k at a tournament sure to have a tough field and marginal structure.

Excuses, excuses. When I went down to the Rio to watch a couple friends play, I immediately wished I had sacked up and played. I would have had solid EV in the tournament. I still believe I am one of the best heads up tournament players, and this would have been a nice opportunity to make some noise.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheGraveWolf said...

Bummed you didn't play. Next time consider selling a little if it would help. :)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home